• home
Home » » [HD] G.I. Blues (1960) Movie Streaming

[HD] G.I. Blues (1960) Movie Streaming

Full Streaming G.I. Blues in Top Quality.

Now you can play full G.I. Blues in HD quality with duration 104 Min and was released on 1960-11-23 and MPAA rating is 5.

Movie summary of :

Best G.I. Blues in HD Quality with movie synopsis "In Frankfurt, the G.I. Tulsa McLean (Elvis Presley) bets all the money his friends Cookie (Robert Ivers) and Rick (James Douglas) and he are saving to buy a night-club of their own in USA that his mate Dynamite will seduce and spend a night with the untouchable cabaret dancer Lili (Juliet Prowse). When Dynamite is transferred to Alaska, Tulsa has to replace him in the bet." in High Quality Video. Watch full G.I. Blues in Top Video Format.



  • Movie title in your country : G.I. Blues
  • Year of movie : 1960
  • Genres of movie : Comedy, Music,
  • Status of movie : Released
  • Release date of movie : 1960-11-23
  • Companies of movie : Paramount Pictures, Hal Wallis Productions,
  • Countries of movie : United States of America,
  • Language of movie : English,
  • Durationof movie : 104 Min
  • Average vote of movie : 6.4
  • Youtube ID of movie : fUGcSyMlB3U
  • Translation of movie : EN,IT,PT,DE,NL,HU,ES,FR,
  • Actors of movie :Elvis Presley (Tulsa McLean), Juliet Prowse (Lili), Robert Ivers (Cookie), James Douglas Haskins (Rick), Letícia Román (Tina), Sigrid Maier (Marla), Arch Johnson (Sgt. McGraw), Mickey Knox (Jeeter), John Hudson (Capt. Hobart), Jeremy Slate (Turk), Kenneth Becker (Mac (as Ken Becker)), Ludwig Stössel (Owner of Puppet Show), Edit Angold (Mrs. Hagerman), Edson Stroll (Dynamite Bixby), Bess Flowers (Cafe Europa patron), Leoda Richards (Cafe Europa patron)


0053848


Now you can watch full G.I. Blues in high definition format. play full G.I. Blues video with single fill in the kind by clicking on the image with the sign up button. Enjoy each of the albums brand new movie with all favourite movie streaming! just play this movie G.I. Blues today for free access this online movie. That is truly spectacular and could among those rare remarkable. The excellent was great throughout. Management, images and graphic effects ended up all really innovative in addition to brilliant. The pleasure on the script, often humorous possesses many heart for all his characters are common very beautifully shaped.

... Full Length of G.I. Blues in HD Video 1080p ...





Director : Norman Taurog, Screenplay : Edmund Beloin, Screenplay : Henry Garson

Yes, now you can watch movie regarding G.I. Blues in full length and have the connection to this video G.I. Blues in high definition format.